- December 5 Hot Tuna acoustic
- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 19 June 2013 08:28|
Anita is a 1 year old Whippet / Lab mix that weighs about 40 pounds. This cutie pie is really shy when first meeting new people and is looking for a low-traffic adult only place to call home. After Anita warms up she is a very silly and playful girl who enjoys playing and getting pets. She loves toys and gets along very well with other dogs. She enjoys bouncing around and playing with another dog any chance she gets and definitely wouldn't mind sharing a home with one (or two)! She already knows sit, down and ‘drop it’ and is eager to learn much more. This pretty girl says “Anita family and a place to call home”!