- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 08 May 2013 08:05|
Princess was born on July 5, 2011. She arrived at the Humane Society a month ago when her previous home was being foreclosed and she had nowhere else to go. She arrived with 4 other cats (who she got along great with) and also seems to be getting along well with the other resident cats of PHSGA. When first meeting new people she can be a little shy, but soon she is a playful energetic girl ready to make friends and get some pets. Princess loves her toys and her favorites are laser pointers and wands. She has also lived with dogs and got along well with them. If you think your castle has room for this Princess stop by and meet her today! We know Princess can’t wait to be part of a family again!