- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 27 Night Ranger
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
|Written by Pet of the Week|
|Wednesday, 20 February 2013 09:14|
Plum is a 5 year old beautiful Tortie that arrived at the Humane Society in April 2012. She was brought in because her owner passed away and there was no next of kin to care for her. When she first entered the shelter she was scared and confused, but with a little time she started to come out of her shell and show us the sweet girl she is today. Plum loves to be petted and enjoys being by you. In the evening time, she likes laying on your lap getting all the love you have to give. She seems to get along well with other cats with a slow introduction and also doesn’t seem to mind dogs. A home with older children would be best for this pretty girl, since at times she can get a bit frisky. If you think she might be a right fit for your home, stop in to PHSGA! We are sure this will be one of the sweetest Plums you have ever come across.