- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
|Written by Pet of the Week|
|Wednesday, 13 February 2013 09:17|
Savreno is a 3 year old Pit Bull mix that weighs about 60 pounds. This handsome man has potential with the right dog and would do best in a home with older children. He can be a little on the shy side when first meeting new people, but with some yummy treats and just a little time he starts to warm up quickly. He LOVES his toys, especially the squeaky ones. Then after a good play session he thinks he is an oversize lap dog that loves to be by you! Savreno has attended training classes while at the Humane Society and he sure is a smarty pants!! He knows sit, down, shake, high 5, play the piano, bang-bang (play died), touchdown and sit pretty. This intelligent boy LOVES to learn and he is in the process of learning even more. Check out his video to see him showing off just some of his talent!
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 09:27|