- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
|Written by Pet of the Week|
|Wednesday, 16 January 2013 09:36|
Red is a 3-4 year old Pit Bull mix that weighs about 50 pounds. This handsome man can be very shy when first meeting new people; because of this we are recommending a home with older children. However, with some good food and a little time, Red will soon become a very affectionate friend. Red LOVES to snuggle on you and he thinks he is an oversize lap dog and will lie on your lap and fall asleep. He likes to play with toys and gets along very well with other dogs. Red is a sweet and gentle boy and can’t wait to cuddle with a new family!
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 09:40|