- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 27 Night Ranger
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
|Written by Pet of the Week|
|Wednesday, 14 November 2012 09:14|
Sweet Pea was born in October 2011. He was adopted out as a kitten and was returned back in August. Sweet Pea can be a little shy when first meeting new people because shelter life is so new to him. It does not take long for this handsome man to warm up though. Once he does he LOVES to play!!! He would do best in a home with older children and with someone who has the time to find new and fun games to help Sweet Pea not become bored. He has lived with a dog and shows good potential with cats. Once Sweet Pea starts winding down from a good play session, he likes to get pets. This beautiful boy can’t wait to become part of a family again!