Joke of the Week!
- A Bloody 5-Iron
- May the Schwartz Be With You
- Kansas City to Pittsburgh
- When Can You Start?
- 4 Different Kinds of...
- Thinking of Suicide?
- "Where the hell have you been?"
- Mamma Said...
- HOT COFFEE!
- Matrimonial Duties
- OVI checkpoint
- 7 for the price of 1
- The Family Car
- Thanks for bringing him home...
- Pretty Tied Up
- "Stump the Chump"
- Nurse, help me!
- Joke of the Week: the picture has nothing to do with the joke!
- Brad from Cleveland scores with this Joke of the Week:
- Melinda Drehs of North Royalton's Joke of the Week
- Joke of the Week
SEND A JOKE TO JEFF
The Joke of the Week comes from Jeff Hawkins of Norton:
The Italian virgin bride is nervous so she brings her mother with her on her wedding night.
She says "Momma, itsa disgusting, I donta wanta do it."
Her mother says "I know itsa disgusting, but itsa your job now."
So the daughter goes up to the bedroom where she sees her husband without his shirt.
She immediately comes back down and says "Momma, itsa disgusting, no way..."
but her Mamma interrupts here and says "Itsa your job, get back up there."
The new bride obeys, but this time sees her husband as he's taking off his shoes. She sees one foot is disfigured, only half remains after an accident. She immediately returns and says "Mamma, I cannot doa this. He's so hairy, and he's got a foot and a half."
At that point her mother says "You steppa to the side, this job is for Mamma."