Joke of the Week!
- May the Schwartz Be With You
- Kansas City to Pittsburgh
- When Can You Start?
- 4 Different Kinds of...
- Thinking of Suicide?
- "Where the hell have you been?"
- Mamma Said...
- HOT COFFEE!
- Matrimonial Duties
- OVI checkpoint
- 7 for the price of 1
- The Family Car
- Thanks for bringing him home...
- Pretty Tied Up
- "Stump the Chump"
- Nurse, help me!
- Joke of the Week: the picture has nothing to do with the joke!
- Brad from Cleveland scores with this Joke of the Week:
- Melinda Drehs of North Royalton's Joke of the Week
- Joke of the Week
SEND A JOKE TO JEFF
The Joke of the Week courtesy Becky Estep of Canton:
guy in a bar is hammered, falls off his stool every couple of minutes.
So the bartender says to another customer "why don't you be a good Samaritan and get this guy home?"
So off they go, but it's not easy; the drunk is falling all over the place, has to be dragged in AND out of the car, even carried to the front door where his wife is waiting.
She looks at the pair, surveys the scene and says "thanks for bringing him home for me, but where's his wheelchair?"