Joke of the Week!
- May the Schwartz Be With You
- Kansas City to Pittsburgh
- When Can You Start?
- 4 Different Kinds of...
- Thinking of Suicide?
- "Where the hell have you been?"
- Mamma Said...
- HOT COFFEE!
- Matrimonial Duties
- OVI checkpoint
- 7 for the price of 1
- The Family Car
- Thanks for bringing him home...
- Pretty Tied Up
- "Stump the Chump"
- Nurse, help me!
- Joke of the Week: the picture has nothing to do with the joke!
- Brad from Cleveland scores with this Joke of the Week:
- Melinda Drehs of North Royalton's Joke of the Week
- Joke of the Week
SEND A JOKE TO JEFF
The joke of the week is a classic reworked by Mike Jamison of Massillon:
Three nuns died at the same time, and find themselves at the Pearly Gates.
St. Peter says he can let them in but only after they answer a question correctly.
The first, 21, is asked who created the Ark? "Easy," she replies, "Noah." In she goes.
The second, only 23, is asked who carried the Ten Commandments down the mountain? "Why, Moses, of course!" and into Heaven she strides.
The third, at 85, thinks to herself "what a piece of cake." "What were Eve's first words to Adam?" asks St. Peter. She's stumped...hmmmm...finally mutters "boy oh boy, that's a hard one!" And the Gates opened....