- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 27 Night Ranger
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
SUBMIT A MOTORCYCLE EVENT
- Ohio Motor Officers LLC to benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- August 18 2013 - August 18 2013
- HOG REPORT
Onthe Ohio Motor Officers LLC ("OMO") will hold their 1st Annual Charity Poker Run to benefit the "Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation". Tickets are still available at Century Harley Davidson in Medina; Lake Erie Harley Davidson in Avon, Harley Davidson Sales Company of Cleveland and South East Harley Davidson of Bedford Heights. Tickets are only $30 for the rider and $15 for the passenger and all proceeds will benefit Pediatric Brain Cancer Foundation.
All bikes are invited to join in the poker ride which begins atat each of the four Harley Davidson dealerships selling tickets and will end at the Quaker Steak and Lube ("QS&L") in Valley View at for food and entertainment. One card will be given at each of the four supporting dealerships and the final card will be given at QS&L. The winning poker hand will get $500 and the worst poker hand will get $100 at the conclusion of the ride.
EventList powered by schlu.net