- June 22 Peter Frampton's Guitar Circus - Peter Frampton w/...
- June 28 Saliva
- July 2 Kid Rock & Kool and The Gang
- July 9 The Eagles
- July 10 Gigantour - Megadeth - Black Label Society - Devic...
- July 14 CANCELLED Bon Jovi - Browns Fan Season Kickoff Con...
- July 19 Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull
- July 22 Heart w/ Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience
SUBMIT A MOTORCYCLE EVENT
- 2nd Annual Rubber City Blues Fest & Poker Run
- May 26 2012 10 : 30 h
- HOG REPORT
We will again be having a poker run leaving from Legends Sports Pub in Green, Ohio and returning to the same location and enjoy a premier line-up of blues acts: The Brighter Side Band (repeat winner of NEOBA blue challenge), Little Chicago and Fishoil. This year an outdoor stage has been built and people will be able to chill in the parking lot, drink beer, and get your groove on. Food will be provided throughout the day, some great raffle prizes, and beverages.
Register is at 10:30 am and last out 1 pm, rain or shine. It's $10 per rider/passenger and $5 general admission.
Last vehicle in by 5 pm for entry of best hand and raffle tickets to be drawn and posted at 6 pm.
Proceeds to benefit Officer Mark Dodez from Springfield Twp who was paralyzed in an on duty accident when struck by a drunk driver. For more info call 330-333-2791.
- Legends in Green
- 1840 Town Park Blvd.
EventList powered by schlu.net