- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Geddy was certain Alex was losing his marbles|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Friday, 28 June 2013 09:46|
Geddy Lee talks about Alex Lifeson's weird "blah, blah, blah" speech
Now the the Rock Hall Induction Ceremony is being played, and replayed on HBO you may have seen RUSH's induction... and watched Alex Lifeson's speech. Lifeson said nothing but "blah" for over three minutes. It was strange, and very, well... Alex Lifeson. Geddy Lee and Neil Peart now say they wish Alex would have given them a bit of a heads up on it. Geddy thought he was witnessing him loose his marbles right there on stage. On the other hand, he says they have very odd senses of humor, and it would be a shame to not share their wackiness with their fans. If you haven't seen the "blah, blah, blah" speech, you must watch the video I posted.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 July 2013 10:18|