- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 27 Night Ranger
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Lou Reed & Dan Auerbach|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Monday, 03 June 2013 21:10|
Reed has liver transplant & The Black Keys' Auerbach talks guitars
Lou Reed has just revealed that he underwent a liver transplant in Cleveland several weeks ago. His wife, Laurie Anderson, said he was dying, and the transplant will save his life. While they have plenty of top-rated hospitals in New York, where the couple lives, they felt they were "dysfunctional," so they came to Cleveland to keep Reed rocking.
Black Keys guitarist Dan Auerbach is the featured artist on the internet-only series, Guitar Moves at www.noisey.vice.com. The series features 15 minutes of host Matt Sweeny picking different guitarists' brains. Auerbach is on the 4th episode.
|Last Updated on Monday, 10 June 2013 14:11|