- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 27 Night Ranger
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Alice in Chains & Dickey Betts|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Monday, 13 May 2013 13:55|
Staley's mom is suing AIC & Allman's Betts hospitalized
Alice in Chains is being sued by late frontman Layne Staley's mother over claims that the band owes her royalties. Nancy McCallum's suit claims the band owes her 16% of their income, which is half the money due to Staley. The band's attorney says McCallum illegally tried to trademark the band's name and that she's already received far more money from them that she was owed in the first place. The band has no problem with Staley's heirs collecting royalties on songs he wrote or co-wrote.
The Allman Brothers Band's Dickey Betts has been forced to cancel and postpone dates with his band, Great Southern, after being hospitalized. The good news is that his biopsies have come back negative for prostate or bladder cancer. Whatever is wrong with him, doctors have him on the mend and he's expected to be back rocking next month.
|Last Updated on Friday, 17 May 2013 14:25|