- December 5 Hot Tuna acoustic
- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Who you calling Old Sock?|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Friday, 29 March 2013 14:32|
David Bowie called Eric Clapton "Old Sock" and it stuck...
Eric Clapton almost named his new album "50 Years Adrift in an Open Tuning" as a tip of the hat to late Beatles press agent Derek Taylor, who called his memoir, "50 Years Adrift in an Open Shirt." Instead he named it "Old Sock." Why? Well, it's all David Bowie's fault. Clapton, who doesn't really know Bowie, was watching a piece on the news about Bowie's new music, and decided to reach out to him. He had his people send Bowie's people a note thanking David for the beautiful music. David responded with "Thanks for the shout out, Old Sock."
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 14:10|