- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Van Halen's European tour.. or not.|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Wednesday, 13 March 2013 13:53|
Diamond Dave gives details on the band's tour, that even their manager doesn't know
David Lee Roth was recently telling media outlets about Van Halen's big european tour plans. He says they won't do anything this year, but next year they plan on doing about 50-60 dates over seas before hitting North America. The band's manager, Irving Azoff, say he has no isea what Dave is talking about! He says they have a few dates here and there, but certainly not a big european tour. He would like think if the band was hitting the road for that many dates, he would have something to do with it. So, do we chalk it up to Dave being Dave, or Van Halen's management trying to keep the band's plans a giant secret like always?
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 13:56|