- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|The Black Keys|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Monday, 11 February 2013 14:23|
The Black Keys cleaned up at The Grammys
Akron's own The Black Keys almost swept the rock categories at last night's Grammy Awards. Dan Auerbach and Pat Carney picked up Grammys for Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song both for “Lonely Boy”, El Camino won Best Rock Album and Dan picked up Producer of the Year. The boys gave us hometown folks in Akron a shout out from the stage, and were also joined by Dr. John during their performance of “Lonely Boy”. Jim Carney, Pat's dad, spoke with Jeff Kinzbach and Ed Esposito and said while they always knew the boys' music was amazing, they never dreamed of all this. He added that the two are currently working on a new album to follow-up El Camino.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 15:00|