- May 25 Rick Springfield - Marc's Great American Rib Cook ...
- May 26 Buddy Guy - Marc's Great American Rib Cook Off
- May 27 Bret Michaels - Marc's Great American Rib Cook Off
- June 1 Dave Matthews Band
- June 13 Alice Cooper & Marilyn Manson
- June 15 Fleetwood Mac
- June 22 Peter Frampton's Guitar Circus - Peter Frampton w/...
- July 2 Kid Rock & Kool and The Gang
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Van Halen & The Doors|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Friday, 08 February 2013 15:59|
Van Halen & The Doors box an even dozen
The music of the David Lee Roth-era Van Halen is being boxed up and released on March 26th.Van Halen: The Studio Albums 1978-1984 contains re-mastered versions of the band's first six albums with Roth - Van Halen, Van Halen Two, Women and Children First, Fair Warning, Diver Down and 1984.
The Doors are boxing up their original six albums as well. The Doors, Strange Days, Waiting For the Sun, The Soft Parade, Morrison Hotel and L.A. Woman have all been revved up to 45 rpm's, which now means they are double discs, and each was re-mastered from the original sources by The Doors original engineer Bruce Botnick. The box sets are limited to 2,500 numbered copies each on 200-gram vinyl.
|Last Updated on Monday, 11 February 2013 14:23|