- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Ozzy Osbourne & Great White|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Friday, 18 January 2013 16:43|
Ozzy injured in fire
& Station Fire Memorial: no way, Jack
Ozzy Osbourne is OK, but was injured when a fire broke out at his Beverly Hills home early Thursday morning. He and Sharon left an oil based candle burning through the night and it exploded in its glass vase, setting a small fire in their living room. Ozzy was in a cast having had surgery on his hand the day before, and since it was an oil based candle, Sharon's attempts to out it with water didn't work. The fire grew and Ozzy's hair caught fire. He has no hair from his forehead to his ear, and his eyebrows are now gone as well. Sharon was talking about the incident on The Talk, and apologized to Ozzy, and swore she would never burn a candle again.
Just after Great White singer Jack Russell announced a charity show for the Station Fire Memorial Foundation in California on Feb. 2nd, the charity said, absolutely not. The show was in honor of the 10th anniversary of the fire where 100 concert goers were killed at a Great White show. The foundation said, "This is to respect the wishes of the families and the survivors who do not wish to have any association with Jack or his Great White... We do not want our name associated with anything Jack Russell or his band does. We do not want any donations or proceeds from anything he does." Russell says he will find another charity for the show.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 13:10|