- December 18 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- December 28 Bruce in the USA - A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
- December 28 | 8 : 00 Time Traveler, A Moody Blues Tribute
- January 18 Jonah Koslen's Stage Pass Now
- January 31 | 8 : 00 Air Supply
- February 1 Lez Zeppelin - An All -Girl Tribute to Led Zeppeli...
- February 1 Elton John & his band
- March 4 | 7 : 30 Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles
DAILY BUZZ FACEBOOK
|Van Halen and Dave Grohl|
|Written by Sandra Miller|
|Tuesday, 10 July 2012 13:30|
Van Halen, not so Super
& Dave hearts Warren, OH
Van Halen singer David Lee Roth is putting rumors to rest that VH will be playing the halftime show at Super Bowl 47. While Dave says the band would be honored to play the gig, "We are not on NFL commissioner Goodell's dance card at this time."
Dave Grohl loves his home town of Warren, Ohio, and they love him too. The city unveiled a pair of 900-pound drumsticks on Saturday in Tribute to Grohl, but he couldn't be there. Instead, Dave took out a full page ad in Warren's local paper with a picture of him wearing a t-shirt saying "Made in Warren," and the text, "To the wonderful city of Warren, from the bottom of my heart I'd like to thank you all so much. For the childhood memories. For my family. For my very own alley. For the world's largest drumsticks! And for all of your support. But most of all for being such a great community. One that makes me proud to say, I am from Warren, Ohio!" Well played, Dave.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 13:29|